Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Bumblebees

Ella decided she wanted to play softball this year. The last time she played she was 3. Life happened so she has not been able to play until this year. I didn't start playing until I was in the 3rd grade. Softball was my favorite sport to play! We will see in time if it is Ella's. The name of her team was the Bumblebees. This team had a lot of first year players on it so it was more of a learning year than a winning year. Even though I hated to see them loose, Ella learned a lot this season!









I was recruited to help coach. 



The great thing about living near family again is the cheering section is a little louder.


Last Saturday, Ella had her end of the season party. We met up at a local bowling alley for some bowling and awards.





No comments:

Post a Comment