Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Now that's one way to get her reading!


The other day the girls and I decided to go swimming at the pool on base. Once we arrived, we realized everyone else had the same idea. There were no empty chairs in sight! We grabbed a bench to lay our stuff on and started applying the sunscreen. No sooner had we finished lathering up good.......when the lifeguards blew the whistle. Normally this means it is time for adult swim but they were making everyone get out! Come to find out 2 poops had fallen out of a young child's pants and lay at the bottom of the pool. After a lifeguard dove down to remove the poop and the water was tested, he announced the pool would be closed for 2 hours. I've never seen so many people leave so quickly! 

You may be wondering what we decided to do. Remember how I told you there were no chairs and we had just finished greasing up our skin. We finally had our pick of any chair we wanted. I told the girls 2 hours would pass quicker than we know it and we grabbed some chairs plus a table. 

I checked my messages, took a nap and worked on my skin color.


Laney read her book. Yay for poop!!!!!!

Ella played in the........ rinse before you swim water.


After 2 hours, the water was cleared for swimming again. 

Water had never felt so good!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment