Monday, August 12, 2013

My little boy is a Senior this year!

I can't believe this little boy will be graduating from high school in less than a year!

First Day of Kindergarten


I know I have mentioned several times in the past how I want life to slow down. 
This time I really mean it!
 
As I look back over the years, I am left wondering........
 
3 months old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

9 years old

14 years old

15 years old

16 years old
  where did the time go!!!!!!!
 
I am looking forward to this year but I want it to go by slowly!!!!

Here is Griffin's first day of his senior year.
 
 
Before school, we ate breakfast at Chickfila.
 


 
Now...the mama in me wanted to follow him to school, snap a few pictures and get a hug bye! Even though..... I know I  am a COOL(wink wink) mom.....Chickfila was as close as I was allowed to the school.

I settled for a few more pictures instead.



Now I better go ahead and end this post before I start crying........a lot!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment