Thursday, August 15, 2013

My fashion girls

Laney is all about fashion these days. She loves to coordinate outfits along with accessories. A couple of weeks ago, she was given some money for her birthday. She knew exactly where to spend it! There is a shop near us called Charming Charlie. We have fallen in love with this place! It is a jewelry store that is sectioned off by colors. They do have some clothing, purses and shoes but it is mostly jewelry. The best part to me..... the prices are outstanding!

I thought I would share what my fashion girl put together.





Doesn't she look Fabulous?
 
Now my other child has her own sense of style( when momma doesn't dress her of course)!

We went to a consignment sale the other day and Ella found something that was right up her ally.



A pageant dress

Now to answer your first question........

No!!!!!!! We are not starting to do pageants!!!!!

 I know there are a lot of people that do them but I am not a fan for my daughters.

#1 I can't/don't want to spend that kind of money.
#2 I think my girls are beautiful just the way God made them. They do not need a huge crown for me to know that!

1 comment: