Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Some may think  I look tacky,
but can you find 10 things on me that are wacky?

(answers listed at the end of this post)



As a part of Dr Seuss' birthday, we had Wacky Wednesday today. We read the book Wacky Wednesday( This was one of my favorite books when I was younger.).


The younger grades were allowed to dress wacky. Ella loved this and frankly so did I . She is my one child in the morning that is a challenge. She doesn't want to get up and is so slow to get dressed. I woke her up this morning and told her "wear whatever you want.......think wacky(that shouldn't be too hard for a 5 year old). If I were principal, I think I would declare everyday wacky day for this age. She was up and ready in 10 minutes!


A few things in my classroom were wacky today!





My class did not really like this one!

I asked the class to point out the things on me that were wacky. One boy said, "Your hair....it is black and blond."

Answer Key

My mix matched shoes
My Halloween and Santa socks
My skirt on backwards and inside out
My jacket on backwards
My shirt inside out
My necklace on backwards
Only 1 earring
1 barrette misplaced on the side
Wedding rings on the wrong finger
Watch not working

How did you do?

Check back tomorrow for more on our Dr Seuss fun-filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment