Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I may be getting older but.....

I can still put a whoopin on the younger generation.

A couple of weeks ago, we had a Staff vs Students basketball game. A few of us on the team had some basketball experience while others had barely even touched a ball. We played hard and beat the students by 2 points.
I scored several baskets but  probably missed 3 times as many. I had to play against 2 of my 3 children. I told my 15 year old boy to go easy on his mama. He fouls me the first chance he gets. 





I forgot how hard it was to dribble and  run at the same time. Yes, the picture is blurry! It was hard to catch my speed on camera. I think Ella took a few.


I felt like I ran the whole night. When the game was over, I felt really good! It was the same feeling I used to get after a workout at the gym.

The next day, I felt my age again. I could hardly move!

No comments:

Post a Comment