Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This post is dedicated to my husband

Last Friday,  we went with a few from our church bowling. My honey was almost in tears because I did not take a picture of his turkey wobbling around on the screen. You see he got several strikes in a row( not sure how many.......to busy talking) and a turkey pops up and does crazy things. So this post is dedicated to my hubby!

Congratulations to Friday nights high scorer..........

Carmel Weed

He bowled his highest game!
I missed taking a picture of the final scores because someone( who will remain anonymous) in the family erased it.
Even though it's not as good, I did get this......


All of us in action.





Okay....now I feel really bad. I got ready to upload a picture of Carmel and I did not take a single picture of him bowling. I am in soooooo much trouble. Maybe he won't look at this post.

What am I thinking??? Of course, he is going to look! I have the words dedicated and husband in my title. I guess my next post will have the title "The Horrible Wife"

Maybe it is about time I learn how to photo shop!!!!

Here are a few other pictures from the evening.





1 comment:

  1. No worries honey, it that's the worse you do you are tops in my book! Luv ya,

    ReplyDelete