Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I love about cooler weather.

I hope that where you live you are having the same beautiful weather as us here in Georgia. Notice I did say cooler  not cold weather. If I could have my way, it would never get any cooler than this. I am not a cold weathered person. I do not enjoy being cold, shaking so much that I can not feel my body, taking a nice warm shower only to step out and freeze, having the car finally get warm once I have reached my destination or putting on several layers and still being cold. I do however love......


1. Being outside with my family.
2. The smell of football weather and pumpkins.
3.The leaves changing colors. 
4. Going to the fair.
5. By far my favorite.................


raising all the windows up in our house and feeling the breeze go through.

Now if I could just find the time to sit and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment