Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sarah Palin in Montgomery


A couple of weeks ago, we attended the Faulkner Benefit Dinner in Montgomery, Al. Sarah Palin was the speaker for that night. I am so disappointed I did not get a good picture. I had my camera ready, pointed at her( she was only about 15 feet away), waiting for this huge introduction with lights and next thing I know this is all I got. Do you see the gray headed man. If you look at the left side of his head, you will see her.
It was so dark in there anyways that it made it hard to get a good picture. We could have paid the big bucks and got the package that included a picture with her but I was content just being there.

There were over 2500 people there. Our table was in the back. We sat with my brother and sister in law.

It was a nice evening out!

No comments:

Post a Comment