Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just a few new ideas


I thought I would let you see a few of things we have been doing in my classroom.


This is our bulletin board outside our door. We made fall leaves using the kids hand print. We took paper plates cut them into the shape of a pumpkin and painted them. They made  the apples by gluing  red construction paper squares to precut apples. The other leaves on the board are scented leaves. We made these by picking a leaf from outside, covering one side with glue, then turning it onto a piece of construction paper to make a print and finally sprinkling it with strawberry flavored Jello. It smells so good! I had one of the teachers ask me later, " Why do you smell like cotton candy?"



For the letter F we made footprints. I may do this with my own kids and frame it. What a great way to begin your day with this reminder. Now for those times when you are not at home and  you think you will loose it( like me), may I suggest a t-shirt. 


For the letter R we made a rabbit.


5 comments:

  1. I love your We "Fall"ow Jesus builliten board.... I am going to do this for our preschool this fall!!
    Love it, thanks for sharing it.. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this bulletin so colorful and creative I will use it at my church. Pls continue to share your creativity. It's inspiring. May God continue to use you n bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this bulletin so colorful and creative I will use it at my church. Pls continue to share your creativity. It's inspiring. May God continue to use you n bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really helpful information in there. Why not hold some sort of contest for your readers? NY weed dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the bushel basket. What can you tell us about how that was made?

    ReplyDelete