Thursday, September 17, 2009

One precious little girl!

Okay so those of you who know me well know that I have a hard time saying no when someone needs or asks for something. A fairly new mommy at church needed someone to watch her precious little girl on Tuesday afternoons. How could I say no. Isn't she adorable! So this past Tuesday was the first time for us to keep her. She was a perfect angel. I had to pry her away from Laney just get to hold her for a little bit. Laney explained to me that she needs to practice for when she becomes a mommy. I am so glad she has changed her mind. There for awhile she said she was not going to give my any grand kids. "It will hurt too much to have a baby" she said. Just a few pictures of our time with Mariah. When I saw her stick her 2 middle fingers in her mouth to suck on them, it reminded me of my sister. That is how she sucked her fingers.



So sweet!

I just had to post on my latest Publix shopping trip. I beat my record. My old record was $80 worth of groceries for 7 cents. You see all this stuff in the picture it is $130 worth of groceries for.........$0..nothing...nada....freeeeeeeeee! How you might ask? Scenario below...
5 bags Keebler cookies (use for church devos)
2 5lb bag of sugar
3 boxes tacos
4 boxes ziploc bags
2 Diamond almonds
4 boxes cereal
2 boxes brownies
1 bag of goldfish
2 4pk yogurts
2 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
2 boxes Toaster Strudels
1 box Publix Vanilla Wafers( penny item)
8 bags of Lender's Bagels
6 boxes of Green Giant vegetables
After all my coupons( I think the goldfish was the only thing I did not have a coupon for) the total came to $22 but then I had Publix gift cards I received in the mail last week from an earlier promotion. My total was $0 and I still have $5 and some change left on my gift card. Yeah for Publix! May I add that I am loving the penny items and double 50 cent coupons. They did not do that back in Fl. Makes for an even bigger savings.

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! Way to go on the Publix trip!! I don't think I'll ever stop missing Publix!

    ReplyDelete