Sunday, September 20, 2015

Cheesecake and Cousins

Last month before school started, we traveled to North Carolina to see my sister and her family. On the way there, the girls and I met a good friend at the Cheesecake Factory in Atlanta. We were neighbors during our first stay in Ga. Sadly, we have not had the chance to be neighbors since then. I am so excited they have recently moved from New York to just one state over (3 hours away).  I see many visits in our future.


Can't go to the Cheesecake Factory without getting cheesecake. We have been a few times but I always forget what cheesecake I had last. I need to keep an ongoing list so I will try different ones.


We got  caramel this time and it did not disappoint!

We spent a few days at my sister's house.





Ella and I left to go home while Laney stayed behind to help my sister by watching her kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment