Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Nutcracker

As far as I can remember, I have never seen the Nutcracker. I don't even think I have seen a ballet before. I knew I wanted to get tickets for the girls. Being the kind mother I am I asked the guys if they wanted to go. Griffin opted out VERY QUICKLY!!!!!! Carmel wanted to go when I ordered the tickets but when it came closer……. nap time looked real good! In the kindest way possible, I explained how I gave him many chances to opt out before I bought the tickets and he was going! 


Don't worry he found a way to make everyone happy……just moved nap time to a different location!


Ella and I liked it!
 Laney said it was okay but that she is not really into all that drama stuff. I guess she has too much of that in her personal life right now! 
The few parts Carmel was awake for….. he liked.

Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment