Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ella's Birthday

Since her birthday was on a Sunday this year, we let her open her big gift before church.




She got her very first American Girl Doll. 

Laney chose the doll Lanie a couple of years ago so Ella wanted to wait until Ella came out. Once I explained that she may not get her wish, she decided to pick one out instead. She chose a girl with blond curly hair, blue eyes and freckles. She named her Jessica.

As an added bonus she came with a hair net.


Ella picked Stevie Bs as her place to eat. Later that night we had cake and more presents.

When I asked Ella what kind of cake she wanted this year, I thought she would choose one of the usual's.


Don't let these picture fool you!


This not the usual request!


She wanted...................



a rainbow cake. 

Isn't it a beauty?

It was really not that hard to make just time consuming.

The birthday girls special cake plate.


After cake, she opened a few more presents.


This is what happens when you let the older brother and sister go alone to get gifts.



They pick out a Justin CD (Where are you scratch monster?) and t-shirt (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for major washable shrinkage). 

Now I remember why I go with them! I told them she wanted one of those light up pillow pets.....

not baby baby baby oooooooooooo!

Don't worry there was pay back. 
Stay tuned for Griffin's surprise gift!

Instead of a party this year, we took our second trip to American Girl in Atlanta.
Due to the overwhelming amount of pictures, I will save that trip for another post.


My baby is growing up way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment