Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Calling in for backup

I have been crazy busy here( hence the reason for not posting lately). With work, basketball starting(Did I mention I was coaching middle and high school this year?) and church activities, I have not had  much free time especially since my hubby was gone for 3 weeks. I think he has a radar that goes off letting him know the busiest weeks. Last week I had early duty, nacho duty, kitchen duty, 2 games and 1 practice, Thanksgiving feast, Monday night for the Master at church, taught Wed night and to top it off mother nature visited. 

He was smart this time. He called in for backup.........my mom. It was so nice coming home and not having to worry about.... "What's for supper?" It was cooked and ready. I wonder if my dad would let me hire her during the week.

Luckily, we were able to find time to take her for a special treat.






Thank you mom for coming to help!  

You want to come next week???? 
 I can think of something to tell dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment