Monday, October 26, 2009

Griffin's future wife will love me one day!

For now, Griffin may think I am cruel, a bad mother or even evil but I see it as preparing him to make his future wife happy. Homeschool is taking up a lot of my time these days and finding the time to clean the house is very scarce. So I thought to myself, why do I have to do it all. Now in the past it has been because I was the only one who could do it right. I have learned I am just going to have to get over it( yes, I will still do the bathrooms. The men in this house are afraid of putting on the gloves and digging down deep in the toilet). So today being the only day to clean, Laney dusted and vacuumed, Ella dusted and Griffin swept and mopped. That must have triggered something in him because he made us an appetizer tonight. It was bean soup. He did it without a recipe. Of course, I had to stop him when he tried to put vanilla extract in it. I did not want it to become like the wackamole(guacamole) he made once before. A little of everything from my pantry was in that. I guess he thought it was guacamole since it turned out green. Anyways, he did a much better job tonight. Who knows I could have a future chef on my hands.

Notice how he gave himself five stars. He deserved 5. He did a marvelous job.



No comments:

Post a Comment