Monday, January 27, 2014

A Boot Shoot Party

The girls were invited to a party held in a photography studio. The owner had several clothing options and props for all the girls. My girls loved getting dressed up and having their picture made. As a party favor, the girls made a photo album to hold all the pictures taken during the party. I thought I would share a few from the photo session of my two.




The photographer told Ella to jump. I love how it looks like she is sitting on air. 


I guess Ella did not feel like taking off her bright pink tights!


Laney is really into fashion right now, so she loved putting her outfits together.




Here is a picture of all the girls.


In case you were wondering why it was called boot shoot, the girls were asked to wear boots to the party.


I bet you can't guess which one is Ella's!

This was such a fun and great idea for a birthday party!

1 comment: