Thursday, June 4, 2015

Frozen Disney On Ice

I happen to be thumbing through Facebook one day and noticed that Frozen on Ice would be in Birmingham the same weekend we would be there. I am not sure if you have a Frozen fanatic in your house but my niece is quite the fan. This past Christmas she asked for anything Frozen. Well….all except for one of her gifts was Frozen themed.  I knew when I saw the ad for Frozen Disney on Ice she would love to go.  Her mom decided to make it a surprise for her birthday. 

My other sister ordered the tickets. I was expecting to sit somewhere in the nose bleed section (aka cheap seats). When we arrived, we were led to the seats on the front row (the section right above the floor seats). They were definitely great seats!!




As soon as we sat down, Emma wanted anything Frozen. She ended up with a light up spinner thingy, an Olaf hat and a bag of cotton candy.




When the show started, the first characters to make their debut were Mickey and Minnie. 


All the princesses were the next to arrive.


Then the main show began.





As usual Disney did a great job! The show was wonderful!! 
All the kids enjoyed it including this little Olaf!


Once we returned to my sister's house, we celebrated my niece's birthday with the rest of the family.




No comments:

Post a Comment