Monday, April 20, 2015

L2L 2015

We are over half way through April. I normally do not wish away days but I will be glad when this month is over. I think this has been the busiest month we have had in a very long time. Carmel says he has made it to the curve of the month. Sadly, I am not there yet……maybe after this week! The biggest items on my schedule this week(besides school and a half on Sat) is moving into our house. I love our new house and can't wait for everything to be neatly organized and put in its place(whenever that  may be)! Maybe I should add that to Carmel's list since he has reached the curve!

A couple of weeks ago, it was our families 13th year to participate and attend the Lads to Leaders and Leaderettes Convention. In the past, we have always helped with certain events and watched our children participate. The past 2 years have brought on a whole new meaning to the amount of work which goes into something like this. Carmel(mostly him this year) and I have taken on the responsibility of heading this up at the congregation where we attend. We had several new families join us this year who were not familiar with L2L. We were excited to have them and look forward to adding more families next year.

Since this is a busy week, I think I will let the pictures tell our weekend.






















Since we were literally running the whole weekend, I failed to get a picture of our family this year! Oh well, maybe next year I will remember to fit that on our schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment