Friday, August 10, 2012

Where did the summer go?

Summer is officially over for us here in the Weed household( Griffin started back today). Sad I know.....and yes way to early! 

I thought I would share all of the fun we had over the summer. I tried to keep the kids busy so they did not have too much down time to watch TV or play an electronic. I think I ended up keeping myself the busiest.

I already posted about our travels so this will just be our near home activities.

We attended events at our local library.




This was the Summer reading kickoff party. They had clowns making balloon shapes, face painting and prizes. The girls received their reading charts. I was very impressed with the prizes given for reading. They ended up receiving free Dairy Queen ice cream,  free kids meal at Applebee's, Fatz and Stevie Bs.


We went to the planetarium. 






We went swimming at least once or twice each week.



Ella had received paints as a present a while back so we finally decided to use them!

I still have plenty to share but I don't want to make this post too long( I also keep having a member of my family needing me every 2 seconds).
So I will stop for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment