Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pump It Up

This mom's summer break is officially over. The past 3 weeks sure did pass by quickly but it was nice having the time off. My classes started back up this week and let's just say by the looks of all three syllabus'…..I …am…going…to…stay…busy. I may have to take another break from blogging. 

Before I dive in to my school work, I wanted to share a few of the things that have been happening around here. We had our end of the year party at Pump It Up. 





Ella finished up ball.



Instead of a trophy, they gave all the players a t-shirt. I love this idea! 

The girls have had several sleepovers so far this summer. One day we walked to the park and took a few pictures. Let me correct myself…….I was nominated as the picture taker and movie maker. Not once did they ask to take my picture. I was hoping to sit down on the bench and watch them play like any good mother would do. I will also only give you a snippet of the pictures. Your welcome!







We also made our annual trip to Birmingham for Memorial weekend but I will save that for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment